Information on issuance of Invitation letter│Medical appointment letter
- Documents to be submitted to the medical institution by the person who needs an invitation letter/reservation certificate
- ① Fill out the consultation application form
- ② Copy of passport (image file)
- ③ Medical certificate (medical request form)
- - Domestic/overseas hospital medical certificate or doctor's note that can explain treatment or recuperation
- - If it is necessary to enter the country with a guardian, please be sure to enter the personal information of the guardian.
Guide for issuance for medical visa
- Gumi Gangdong Hospital issues medical tourist visas (C-3-3, G-1-10) only to those with severe disease who require emergency surgery or treatment, and those whose identity is guaranteed.
- Please note that medical tourism visas are not issued for other purposes such as health checkups and beauty visits.
- Please note that if a person who visited Korea through a medical tourist visa does not get the hospital within 3 days without prior consultation, it will be reported to the Immigration Office.